We welcome you to the International Conference on Traditional Medicine, Phytochemistry and Medicinal Plants (TMedPM-2018) on October 15-17, 2018 in Tokyo, Japan.
The conference will provide a unique opportunity to researchers and professionals working on various aspects of traditional medicine, phytochemistry, and medicinal plants to share their research and experiences with the leaders in their fields. TMedPM-2018 program includes keynote speeches from internationally renowned scientists. Each of these speakers helped to shape the modern concepts of Pharmacognosy. In addition, there will be sessions for oral and poster presentations. Presentations in these sessions will provide an overview of recent advancements, implementations, and challenges in Traditional medicine.
TMedPM-2018 is unique in its approach of encouraging a dialogue between speakers and delegates through its well-planned agenda. We expect to have these dialogues both during scientific sessions and networking time. We hope to make this international gathering on traditional medicine, phytochemistry and medicinal plants particularly educational and inspiring for young scientists who will get an opportunity to interact with leading experts.
The host city Japan is a leading nation in scientific research, particularly in fields related to the natural sciences and engineering
It also offers many award-winning ethnic and oriental food choices. We take immense pride to welcome you to this exciting summit and hope you will have satisfying academic and social interaction in Tokyo.
International Conference on Traditional Medicine, Phytochemistry and Medicinal Plants
Theme: Unwinding the Challenges & Future Aspects of Traditional Medicine & Medicinal Plant Research
- Theories and Fundamentals of Traditional Medicine
- Traditional Medicine: Clinical and Research Studies
- Traditional Medicine: Efficacy and Safety Parameters
- Chinese, Japanese and Korean Traditional Medicine
- Acupuncture, Moxibustion and Cupping Therapy
- Ayurveda, Siddha and Yoga
- Homeopathy: Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacokinetics
- Holistic and Unani Medicine
- Extraction, Isolation and Structural Elucidation of Bioactive Components
- Metabolomics approach in Phytochemistry and Medicinal Plants Research
- Advanced Analytical Techniques for Phytochemicals
- Phytochemical Purification
- Identification and Classification of Medicinal Plants
- Cultivation, Conservation and Propagation of Medicinal Plants
- Phytochemical Studies of Medicinal Plants
- Toxicology Studies of Plant Products
- Essential Oils and Aromatic Plants
Phytochemistry and Medicinal Plants