Submit Your Abstract
Proof Your Abstract
- Proof your abstract before submitting it!
- Check your abstract length.
- Check the spelling of everyone's name.
- Make edits before starting the process.
NVND reserves the right to reject or alter abstracts based on, but not limited to, the following criteria:
- Abstracts do not comply with style guidelines, including excessive length (contributed abstract body text is limited to approximately 250-300 words)
- Abstracts contain inappropriate content
- Abstracts fall outside of the topical scope of the meeting
Sample Abstract File ↓↓
Download Abstract Template