We welcome you to the International Conference on Neurovascular and Neurodegenerative Diseases which has been scheduled for Oct 15-17, 2018 in Tokyo, Japan.
This international gathering will provide a unique opportunity to neuroscientists and physicians to share their study and experiences with the leaders in their fields. The program includes keynote speeches from globally renowned scientists. Each of these speakers helped to shape the modern concepts of neuroscience. In addition, there will be sessions for oral and poster presentations. Presentations in these sessions will provide an overview of the cutting-edge technologies being used to address difficult therapeutic and theoretical issues in neuroscience.
NVND-2018 is unique in its approach of encouraging a dialogue between the basic and clinical scientists. We expect to have these dialogues both during scientific sessions and networking time. We hope to make the meeting particularly educational and inspiring for young scientists who will get an opportunity to interact with leading experts.
The host city Japan is a leading nation in scientific research, particularly in fields related to the natural sciences and engineering.
It also offers many award-winning ethnic and oriental food choices. We take immense pride to welcome you to this exciting summit and hope you will have satisfying academic and social interaction in Tokyo.
International Conference on Neurovascular and Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Background, Pathophysiology and Epidemiology
- Types, Neurological Symptoms and Clinical Characteristics
- Dural Arteriovenous Fistula
- Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM)
- Brain Aneurysm (Cerebral Aneurysm)
- Cavernous Malformation (Cavernoma, Cavernous Angioma)
- Hypertensive Hemorrhage (Intracerebral Hemorrhage)
- Moyamoya Disease
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Venous Angioma
- Diagnosis: Neuroimaging, Biomarkers and Laboratory Studies
- Treatment, Therapies and Management
- Advanced Tools, Techniques and Therapeutics Options
- Challenges and Controversies
- Stroke: Prevention, Treatment and Recovery
- Advances in Stroke Management
- Neurodegenerative Diseases: Symptomatology, Pathophysiology and Etiology
- Diagnostics of Neurodegenerative Diseases: Neuroimaging, Biomarkers and Laboratory Studies
- Alzheimer's disease, dementia and mild cognitive impairment
- Behavioral and Psychological Symptoms of Dementia
- Neurorehabilitation in Dementia
- Translational Insights and Therapeutic Opportunities
- Parkinson's disease and other movement disorders
- Neuromuscular disorders and peripheral neuropathies
- Nursing and Care in Dementia and Parkinson’s Diseases
- Neurotransmitters, Neuropeptides and Drug targets
- Neurodegenerative Diseases: Prevention, Treatment and Therapeutic options
- Multiple sclerosis and CNS demyelinating disorders
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis