Best Poster Awards
The conference will host a competitive poster session that will be attended by Nursing faculties. Students will give a 10-minute presentation of their poster, followed by 5 minutes of Q & A, to the judges, as well as attendees at-large.
The conference will offer two Best Paper Awards (First, Second). The winners of the poster competition will be awarded with a Certificate of appreciation and prize amount of $200 each.
The criteria for the Best Poster Awards are:
- Clarity of submitted abstract
- Importance of the work
- Novelty of the work
- Level of completion of the work
- Ability of the presenter to explain the work
- Poster Design
Guidelines for Poster Competition:
- Only graduate and undergraduate students can take part in this competition.
- The jury will only consider the nominated papers for the Best Paper Awards selection.
- The deadline of the application is 30 days before the conference date.
- The applicants of Best Poster Awards should register for the conference.