United Scientific Group (USG) proudly announcing the 5th International Conference on Food Chemistry and Technology at Los Angeles, USA during November 4-6, 2019 (FCT-2019).
This conference will be a valuable and important platform for inspiring international and interdisciplinary exchange at the forefront of food research. Over the course of 3 days, internationally-renowned speakers will describe how their research journey have developed in response to contemporary challenges: inspirational and innovative lessons in food research. The attending experts and industry partners will also provide a fantastic networking experience.
The series of keynote talks, poster presentations, workshops, discussions and networking events will keep participants engaged in learning and making new connections at FCT-2019. The Conference will bring together academicians, chemists, scientists, dietitians, nutritionists, engineers, technologists from all over the world, and we hope that you will take this opportunity to join us for academic exchange and visit the city of Los Angeles.
United Scientific Group (USG), an expert-driven initiative led by the editor’s association and the advisory board which includes academicians, researchers, and industry leaders across various fields of research. USG provides broad range of services in the fields of science and technology including publishing, conducting world class scientific events, and holding highly interactive and proficient world forums. For more information, please visit: http://unitedscientificgroup.com/editors-association.php
Mark your presence and meet your Peers!
Here are the top four reasons not to miss this meeting.
- Discover new and cutting-edge research: Gain insights about the latest science and enhance your knowledge beyond your scientific field of interest. With a robust scientific program, a new path that links and organizes select sessions from the scientific program into cross-disciplinary themes.
- Unparalleled visibility for your science: The conference draws both luminaries in their fields and up-and-coming talent. The meeting will attract active participants including students, academicians, policy makers and other high level decision makers. With this varied kind of participation come plenty of opportunities to seek out funding for new research and get quality feedback before publishing your research in a peer-reviewed journal.
- Network with your peers: The meeting offers unlimited ample opportunities to network with your colleagues from various backgrounds and regions. Boost up your network with your peers at the opening ice breaker reception and connect with people who specialize in your field during daily networking breaks.
- Give leads to your career: FCT-2019 can help you to achieve your career goal and increase your worth to potential employers.
Don't miss the opportunity of global networking in transferring and exchanging ideas.
- - - Join us at Los Angeles! - - -