- All exhibitor personnel must be registered to attend the CRT-2018. Each person registered as an exhibitor must be employed by the exhibiting company or has a direct business affiliation. Once exhibit installation is complete, exhibitor personnel will be permitted on the exhibit floor one hour prior to opening and may remain one-half hour after closing.
- Exhibits must be staffed at all times during open exhibit hours. The Congress requests strict adherence to the opening and closing hours.
Subletting of Space
- The subletting, assignment, or apportionment of the whole or any part an exhibitor's space by the exhibitor is prohibited. Exhibitors may not advertise or display goods in their booth other than those manufactured or sold by them in the regular course of their business.
Booth Construction and Arrangement
- Every exhibit space should allow for the visibility of other spaces. The following rules for booth construction ensure that every exhibitor has reasonable site lines to the aisle. All exhibitor’s should follow the below instructions.
- No part of any equipment, or signs relating thereto, shall be posted, nailed or otherwise attached to columns, walls, floors, or other parts of the building or its furniture, in any way to deface same; damage arising by failure to observe these rules shall be payable by the exhibitor. Electrical or other mechanical apparatus must be muffled so noise does not interfere with other exhibitors.